I cut it off

CalJay

I got this crazy impulse like 10 minutes ago...LOL..I took my home scissors and cut off a good length of my hair! Man I feel good...I think Im gonna be going natural! But here are some pics!

Picture058.jpg
Picture062.jpg

I cut off my relaxed ends on an impulse. Much better than too much thinking about it and so much freeing!

Bublnbrnsuga said:
I cut off my relaxed ends on an impulse. Much better than too much thinking about it and so much freeing!

Thats the truth! No need to think, just do! LOL..by the way you have beautiful hair! How long have you been natural?

ya know, I did the same exact thing. I was so nervous about cutting my hair off, but I just did it on a whim. What started the whole thing was, earlier in the day I trimmed off a few inches, and then a few hours later, I grabbed the scissors and cut a big chunk from the front. I had no choice but to continue then.

And yes, it was a really good feeling.

CalJay said:
Thats the truth! No need to think, just do! LOL..by the way you have beautiful hair! How long have you been natural?

I think Bubblin's been natural four years this week, IIRC.

Big step, cutting it off--I'm sure it was very freeing. It was for me when I cut off a bunch of hair back in March--scary, but liberating.

wow, good 4 you..

(hijack) your son is SO cute. my son has that SAME onesie. and girrrrl, i didn't know they had black people in idaho.:eek: :eek: :eek: (hijack over)

delta_gyrl said:
wow, good 4 you..

(hijack) your son is SO cute. my son has that SAME onesie. and girrrrl, i didn't know they had black people in idaho.:eek: :eek: :eek: (hijack over)

LOL...they don't have many...Im the one of many 10..lol you will see a 3-legged dog here before you see anyone of color! It sucks really, I'm used to seeing all kinds of people in Long Beach, CA. We aren't gonna be here for much longer! So, thats good! In my classes Im the only ONLY person of a different race it seems. No black people thats for sure.

Thanks for the comment on my baby! My his name is Calvin Jay hence the name on here!

Also, Thanks to everyone for being so kind and supportive!

naturallylovely said:
OMG!!! your son is adorable!! congrats on the BC!! but next time, please use hair shears!!!! LOL

LOL...ok I'll remember to use shears!
But, now its shorter, I cut it a little more. So I'm wondering what kind of styles does everyone use? I can barely get it in a bun, and wearing it down look puffy...hmmm should I make a visit to the only black salon here and get a $50 cut?

Last edited:
Back