I CUT IT AND...

cocoberry10

I'm getting through this process.

My hair had reached BSL in back and was APL in front. It's probably somewhere between APL and shoulder (maybe APL).

I'm going to try to put a pic up. The ends were sooooooooooooo chewed up. I'm a little sad and stressed, but I just wanted to share and receive encouragement!

Thanks ladies!

Don't be distressed. :nono: having a healthy set of ends are an imprtant part of feeling good about your hair. If you've been taking care of it properly and are now just trimming off that excess then you will definitely reap the benefits. Stay strong!!!:king:

bLackButtaFly said:
Don't be distressed. :nono: having a healthy set of ends are an imprtant part of feeling good about your hair. If you've been taking care of it properly and are now just trimming off that excess then you will definitely reap the benefits. Stay strong!!!:king:

Thanks for the encouragement. I guess I was so frustrated b/c I have been working on my hair for like 2 years (almost 3, I joined in December 2004). And although most of that has been trial and error (a lot of error :lol: ), I felt like this was a setback. But you are right, we've just got to go on with it! :)

I know it's very discouraging. Maybe you could trim a little here and there. I've had to cut 11+" in the past three years, 6 of which needed to be cut. Don't feel to bad. One thing about hair, and I know you know this, it will grow back.:)

Back