I CUT IT AND I LOVE IT

It's adorable, but you're so beautiful you could have shaved it and come out just the same.

If I looked as good as you do with short hair, I would have cut my hair a long time ago. You look GREAT!

I agree with theothers you look GREAT with short hair. I wish I looked good with short hair. Your hair looks alot like mine, as far as texture, and thickness goes.

Wow I go away for a couple of hours and next thing ya know PAGE TWO :D I have no idea what kind of cut it is, my aunt did it for me so I will ask her and get back with you. . . Yes it is very vresatile, I am going to have fun with it. I am still going to grow my hair out, the curiousity is killing me since I have NEVER had hair longer than my chin! Thanks again for ALLLLLL the positive feed back!

MeWantLongHair said:
Wow I go away for a couple of hours and next thing ya know PAGE TWO :D I have no idea what kind of cut it is, my aunt did it for me so I will ask her and get back with you. . . Yes it is very vresatile, I am going to have fun with it. I am still going to grow my hair out, the curiousity is killing me since I have NEVER had hair longer than my chin! Thanks again for ALLLLLL the positive feed back!

I agree with every one, that short cut looks great on you.

I saw the picture where you had relaxer on. It looks like you had relaxer on your intire hair strands. This may be the cause of your damages. Your ends may have been over processed. To retain lenght you must be real careful not to overlap your relaxer. To me that's more important than stretching out.

I saw the picture where you had relaxer on. It looks like you had relaxer on your intire hair strands. This may be the cause of your damages. Your ends may have been over processed. To retain lenght you must be real careful not to overlap your relaxer. To me that's more important than stretching out.[/quote]

AbSoFreakingLutley!!! Sista Slick said the same thing about the pictures. I tried hard not to get it all over but next thing you know I messed up! It won't happen again though! Thanks for the wisdom.

Back