I cut it all off!!!! Anyone here buy water for their hair...

avyance

I cut my hair back to ear length and I am starting over!!! Hubby was mad since my hair was APL.

My hair looks so much healthier!!!

But here is what happened....

I thought of going natural at the same time that I moved from the states to Europe. Well it was way too much work and I didn't have the time for it, I wasn't ready. But my hair kept breaking off, I am back in the states for a few weeks, well based on my review with the beautician(who is really into healthy hair) she says that it is the water and my hair does not like it.

Oh my goodness, just getting my hair done, my hair feels so much better and softer. It had so much body, I think I got a whip lash from twisting my neck so much!!!!

So she recommended that when I go back to start buying my water to wash my hair.

So I have a question, anybody that use bought water, how do you rinse out the relaxer and how do you use the bought water in general on your hair???

Thanks!!

I have problems with the hard water in London also. I buy a brand of water called spa which I tested and found it to be soft water. I wash my hair as normal but use the bottled water as my final rinse always, this seems to work well for me especially since as a poor student I can't afford the three bottles per wash which I would need.

After testing my water with a test strip, my water at home turned out to be between hard and very hard. I'm going to start buying distilled water for my hair. I used to have a shower filter when I lived in an apartment but when I moved back home, I gave it to my sister who lives in an apartment now. She doesn't use it so I've already asked her for it back. :D But even with the shower filter, I'm going to buy distilled water for my hair and to use when I wash my face.

Back