I cut 4 inches off today...

MrsQueeny

I know I need to update my album with pics and I promise I will this weekend. Anyway I went in for my 3 year natural anniversary trim and style. I started to get a texturizer and started to panic and had her wash it out. My hair laughed at that stuff. Well at least I tried and got it out of my system.

Next she blowdried and flatironed it. My ends were looking horrible and I had layers. I decided to go ahead and get rid of them. Everyone was in the salon tripping!!! So now I have 19 inches from crown to ends. It is kind of in a bob flipped under. You would not believe all of the compliments I got. The kids from my church came over and was screaming. My husband was shocked and so were my kids. I am loving it right now.

I took pics of my hair before with it stretched and will post both on my fotki NLT Saturday if you check back. Now that I have found this site and all of the wonderful tips, I know I will reach brastrap with healthy ends in no time. Take care Q

Last edited:
I can't wait to see 'em too! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif
I'm sure that ur hair looks beautiful... but I still wanna see da' pics /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif .........(( ok, calm down Peachtree ))

Nope none whatsoever!!! I promise I will put up a big shout out when I get the pictures loaded!!!

[ QUOTE ]
You've got guts girl...4 inches off.I admire your courage. can't wait to see pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!

hiza...

Back