I cleaned up at JCPenny's!!! Mizani H2O

winterinatl

All natural!
Hey everybody, JCPenny's hair salon is having a sale.

They have "Stocking stuffer" hair products in gift sets, for 40% off. I went in only looking for Keracare stuff; I had with me a ten dollar off total purchase coupon I got in the mail.

Well on the display were these gift sets of Mizani Rose H2o hairdress and Night time creme - in normal size jars. The combined retail price, if purchased separatley, would have been about 36 dollars. However, the gift set was 21.99 - a pretty good deal.

But wait - it was on the 40% off display. I asked if that was also discounted, the lady checked it and yep - it was! Now the discount was 13.00 for the set - less than the price for just ONE of those products.

I got my Keracare shampoo (8$) and checked out with my 10 dollar off coupon...all total I only spent 11.99. I would have only paid $3.00 for the Mizani products if I hadn't gotten the Keracare.

Ladies PLEASE go check it out, try to find the 10 dollars off coupon, too! There were other products you might have like on sale, too.

They didnt have the mizani gift set at my jcpenney! But I went in their too to use that $10 off coupon and I got the nexxus giftset with phyto organics theratin, humectin, and omnistyler styling lotion for like $4 and something with my coupon.

Don't you just love those JC Penney coupons on sale day... I have been there with coupons, 4 times in the past couple weeks... Don't forget to get your card punched, a fully punched card is worth 10.00 off...

I'm not even going to bother checking the one in my area. I'm sure all of the night time treatment is gone. :sad:

Well on the display were these gift sets of Mizani Rose H2o hairdress and Night time creme - in normal size jars. The combined retail price, if purchased separatley, would have been about 36 dollars. However, the gift set was 21.99 - a pretty good deal.

But wait - it was on the 40% off display. I asked if that was also discounted, the lady checked it and yep - it was! Now the discount was 13.00 for the set - less than the price for just ONE of those products.
Ok. I made a fast trip out to JC Penney. There were plenty of the Mizani Rose H20 Hairdress and Mizani H20 Intense Nighttime Treatment gift sets. You know I had to get me some. :grin:

I even had the nerve to look at the $18 price tag on the Nighttime Treatment that was next to it. All I could do was :nono:

Thanks for the heads up, and thanks to the LHCF members in my area for not trying to buy every last one - :lol: - for a change. :look:

Ok. I made a fast trip out to JC Penney. There were plenty of the Mizani Rose H20 Hairdress and Mizani H20 Intense Nighttime Treatment gift sets. You know I had to get me some. :grin:

I even had the nerve to look at the $18 price tag on the Nighttime Treatment that was next to it. All I could do was :nono:

Thanks for the heads up, and thanks to the LHCF members in my area for not trying to buy every last one - :lol: - for a change. :look:

uh, which one did you go to. :sekret: LOL

Wow the JC Penney near my job (Eastpoint mall in Dundalk) has many giftsets in there! I looked today and they have CHI, Keracare, the Mizani one mentioned, Redken and others all 40% off! Good Deal. I did not buy on though. I was being good. I am not sure what is going to stop me from going back in there tomorrow at lunch though. :grin:

How do you like that Phyto organics? I saw those too but didn't realize they were Nexxus! Good job girl.

Ive used it twice so far and the results are great! My hair came out with bouncy, swing, softness, and shine after my bootleg ponytail rollerset.

Im thinking about getting that chi set to try the shampoo and conditioner...but I think Ill wait till the day after Christmas because they had plenty and Ill bet they will be like 75% off.

Ive used it twice so far and the results are great! My hair came out with bouncy, swing, softness, and shine after my bootleg ponytail rollerset.

Im thinking about getting that chi set to try the shampoo and conditioner...but I think Ill wait till the day after Christmas because they had plenty and Ill bet they will be like 75% off.

:grin: Exactly. That is why I just walked away and decided to wait!

Yay!!! Thanks for this post. Got mine today!! $13 for the Mizani set and then I had the $10 coupon. I also bought a small thing of Chi Silk Infusion. All for under $20!!!!

Thanks for posting!

Thanks for the reminder! I need some more Humectin. :)

Im really enjoying this line, Isis. I didnt realize you used it as well. It leaves my hair very light/soft/airy....not weighed down at all...and my hair is holding curl better so it has helped a lot with elasticity.

I snuck in there last night and they didn't have any Mizani gift sets. Lord knows I didn't need to spend the money, but I was still a little hurt. I was gonna try a Redken one, but I swore off PJism minus finding a new leave-in...

Say....you're on to something there! I want to try those too, in the Atlanta store they didn't have the CHI sets, but maybe they will here in Alaska.

@ Allandra: I am happy someone else got to get the goods cheapy cheap!!

I have been sooo excited about this deal you should have seen me trying to tell my dad about it. Poor man's eyes just glazed over, lol. :look:
:lol:

Oh no you did not tell your dad about your hair care deal(s).

:lol:

Now he's probably thinking he could've just gone to the JC Penney Salon to get your Christmas gifts.

Back