I can't wait to relax!

kittenz

Hi ladies,

Nothing too exciting but I can't wait to relax my hair this evening. I don't know how many weeks post I am because I never really kept track before but this will be my first relaxer with my new found love for my hair. It will also be the first time I do a touch-up and not a full-head relaxer.:eek: Isn't this awful? I've been relaxed for 18 years now and I have always processed the entire head. (well I've been doing it myself for the last 7 years. Mommy was in charge before). Tonight I plan to only attack the NG (with love of course) and leave my ends and length of my hair free from the process. I just keep imaging how long my hair would be now if only I had been doing this all along.:wallbash: :cry3: My hair was never severely damaged or anything, a little dry maybe- but I know my action have definitely stunted my growth. Time to redeem myself and show my hair that I do love it. Wish me luck and lots of growth.:grin:

Congratulations!! I remember when I first found this board (was still relaxing at the time) and I stretched for like 5 months. Man, I was looking forward to that relaxer. I couldn't wait to see how healthy my hair was going to look. So I feel you on this. Keep up the great work and some pics would be nice...no pressure:lol:

SimpleBrooklyn said:
Congratulations!! I remember when I first found this board (was still relaxing at the time) and I stretched for like 5 months. Man, I was looking forward to that relaxer. I couldn't wait to see how healthy my hair was going to look. So I feel you on this. Keep up the great work and some pics would be nice...no pressure:lol:

Most Definitely ;) . I have been camera happy with the hair pics lately. Just look at my album, they were all taken in a months time. Seriously.:grin:

Girl I know how you feel!!! I will be relaxing in two weeks after a pretty much 8 month stretch. I cannot WAIT:yay: :yay: Let us know how it turns out :)

I'm on week 9 and I'm itching to relax, I already purchased the relaxer. I will probably wait until the 26th to relax.

Congrats on changing your relaxing technique. I'm sure the ends will love the break and you will be seeing hair rewards shortly. Good luck!

kittenz said:
Hi ladies,

Nothing too exciting but I can't wait to relax my hair this evening. I don't know how many weeks post I am because I never really kept track before but this will be my first relaxer with my new found love for my hair. It will also be the first time I do a touch-up and not a full-head relaxer.:eek: Isn't this awful? I've been relaxed for 18 years now and I have always processed the entire head. (well I've been doing it myself for the last 7 years. Mommy was in charge before). Tonight I plan to only attack the NG (with love of course) and leave my ends and length of my hair free from the process. I just keep imaging how long my hair would be now if only I had been doing this all along.:wallbash: :cry3: My hair was never severely damaged or anything, a little dry maybe- but I know my action have definitely stunted my growth. Time to redeem myself and show my hair that I do love it. Wish me luck and lots of growth.:grin:

You are so not alone! I USE to relax my ENTIRE head. Root to tip! After coming here I felt like a fool! So good luck to you and HHG!

Thanks for the support ladies:kiss:. I'm about to start now.

Motherx2- thanx for speaking up. I knew I wasn't alone but it still didn't make me feel like less of a fool. You wanna know what's worse...I KNEW I SHOULD ONLY DO THE ROOTS.:eek: But stupid me was like "why is my hair always the same length". DUH. Oh well time to see real progress. Thanks again and HHG

I'll post pics when I'm done (hopefully).
:look:

kittenz said:
Thanks for the support ladies:kiss:. I'm about to start now.

Motherx2- thanx for speaking up. I knew I wasn't alone but it still didn't make me feel like less of a fool. You wanna know what's worse...I KNEW I SHOULD ONLY DO THE ROOTS.:eek: But stupid me was like "why is my hair always the same length". DUH. Oh well time to see real progress. Thanks again and HHG

I'll post pics when I'm done (hopefully).
:look:

At least you knew! lol I didn't! lol

Back