I can't stop touching my new growth!!!

Innocent_Kiss

I can\'t stop touching my new growth!!!

I'm so curious! My hair texture varies in almost every part of my head. The front has a deep wavy type of texture. Your fingers will actually move up and down as your rub the texture. My hair in the back is more coily. It sucks up water like a sponge which leaves me with that dry feeling a lot. Then again, I only have a little new growth back there. It's hard to tell
ohwell.gif
Everywhere else seems loosely coiled. I have a sew-in (curly weave) so it's hard getting to it through this bush. Man I can't wait until this grows out a little more and I can chop these ends off. If I don't stop touching this new growth my pattern might disappear
nono.gif
That's how much I keep touching it
laugh.gif
Any transitioners or relaxed ladies ever experience this?

Re: I can\'t stop touching my new growth!!!

I'm constantly touching my newgrowth. Even when it's in a bun, the waves are still there so I keep touching them. And if it's down, forget it. I have constant hand-in-hair disease. I cannot wait until my entire head feels like the three or so inches that I can't stop playing with all day long. Even my "allowed" co workers(the onew w/ permission to touch) even touch my new growth.
grin.gif

Hello my name is nurseN98.........I have hand-in-fro disease. It's been 2hrs since my last hair molestation...
look.gif

I'm transitioning and always playing in my new growth.

The front is very tight and thick, whereas the back is a lot softer and I can run my hands through easily! The exciting thing is, I've just cut my hair (again) and at the back, there is only about 1/2 inch of permed hair! The rest is natural!!!

xx

All the time. I love feeling my new growth.
love.gif
The more new growth I get, the more I can't wait to get rid of these relaxed ends.

Back