Question I can't look at any threads. :(

LOL! Chameleonchick, guess you haven't been around eh?

Because the upgrade we had just didn't measure up to Nikos expectations, plus there was a lot of whining :lol:, we're going back to the old system. This will take a while hence the reason the forum is working the way it is. Nikos is in the process of fixing everything, but because some of us suffer from life-threatening withdrawal symptoms, rather than just shut down the forum for a week while he fixes everything, he has it open so that we can post new threads, etc. There are a lot of things still in the works.

See here: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/admin-news/508145-2010-11-14-downgrade-status.html

Thanks Nonie, I was like is something wrong with my phone and my comp? lol. I guess I could use this time to do more studying.

I'm getting this message:

Hello and thank you for visiting.

An error occurred on the server. The administrator has been notified.

We apologize for the inconvenience

Long Hair Care Forum LLC.

I had the same problem for a whole month and a half and Beverly told me to use Firefox to log into the forum. So happy Firefox allowed me back into LHCF. Unfortunately, I can not log into LHCF by using Internet Explorer anymore.

Just happy I can finally get back in here. :0)

Cien por Ciento wrote

I'm getting this message:

Hello and thank you for visiting.

An error occurred on the server. The administrator has been notified.

We apologize for the inconvenience

Long Hair Care Forum LLC.

That's an improvement. We were getting some blank page that gave an error number with no info. ^^ That is the admin's kind way of letting us know not to panic; he's well aware of this and working on it.

Maybe Nikos needs a big flashing banner at the top of the main page taking up half the screen telling people everything you see wrong with the forum is on purpose and it'll take a week to fix so to be patient.

Seems a lot of people are out of the loop that a downgrade is going on.

Back