I can't keep my hands outta my hair!

Bubblingbrownshuga

It's so soft, so so soft.

I can't pinpoint what caused it to be soft, but I used the following products recently:

Bentonite clay
Come Clean shampoo from kinky curly
Kinky curly custard
Knot today.

I am leaning toward the clay since it absorbs buildup from the hair. I used this last week and my hair is still soft. I have been battling dry, hard feeling hair since being natural and now, I am not battling it. I have been able to place my hair in buns without having to wet my hair to get it to be flexible or anything.

I am happy again.

I know the feeling! :) I was in class today and kept on stroking and flipping my hair. LOL.

How did you use the Bentonite clay? On your whole head or just scalp?

Yes, how did you use it? I tried it a couple of weeks ago and my hair was hard and stripped feeling. Did you add anything to it? Dish it girlie. :grin:

By the way, your hair looks fab!!

I know the feeling! :) I was in class today and kept on stroking and flipping my hair. LOL.

How did you use the Bentonite clay? On your whole head or just scalp?

Ladies,

I mixed the clay with water and olive oil. I can't tell you all how much I mixed it with because I kept adding both elements until I got a clay like consistency.

On wet hair, I applied the clay in sections all over and place a plastic cap on my head for about 15 minutes and with high water pressure from handheld shower attachment, I rinsed it all out. I later shampooed with the Come Clean to help aid in removing any residue from the clay.

I'm going to use my clay on my hair tomorrow! I'm planning on mixing it with water, oil, and honey. I hope I get results as nice as yours :yep:.

Back