I can't do anything!!!

Wishin4BSL

Okay everyone. I've been thinking about what to do to my hair in order to air dry and wear it down, but I've tried braid-outs, twist-outs, and roller-setting, but I can't do any of it!!! All I can do is put it in a ponytail! I have it wrapped after air drying now, but I read in another thread that this is bad for your hair because of the breakage. I don't know what else to do! Help! Any suggestions welcome! TIA

Have you tried rollersetting your ponytail? Don't give up. I've seen where people just focus on mastering one thing at a time and laugh when it first doesn't turn out right and keep trying and trying until they perfect it. You'll figure out an airdrying method eventually.

Try using the caruso steam rollers. You will get plenty of full bouncy curls. If you like body, air drying hair will definately give it to you.

SerenityBreeze said:
Try using the caruso steam rollers. You will get plenty of full bouncy curls. If you like body, air drying hair will definately give it to you.

ITA. But I completely understand. My braidouts and twistouts look terrible. I've never worn them outside the house. :(

I'm learning to do braidouts too. So really, don't give up. I just came back from dinner and got quite a few compliments (I personally think it looks like cats been sucking in it:lol: )

Eventually I'll learn how to french braid. I'm stoked because my hair has never truly been long enough to do any of these things.

Definitely check out some foki's of some of the ladies here as some of them have some really great hair ideas.

HTH

-A

Wishin4BSL said:
Okay everyone. I've been thinking about what to do to my hair in order to air dry and wear it down, but I've tried braid-outs, twist-outs, and roller-setting, but I can't do any of it!!! All I can do is put it in a ponytail! I have it wrapped after air drying now, but I read in another thread that this is bad for your hair because of the breakage. I don't know what else to do! Help! Any suggestions welcome! TIA

Girl.. i'm going through the same thing!!! I can't even do plaits on my head!!

SerenityBreeze said:

Bought the Caruso rollers months ago.. but you still have to know how to put in rollers. I always end up with creases or it just not lookng good!!

Thanks for all the responses ladies. You all are great. I have magnetic rollers but I can't get them tight enough. I think I'll try to learn to do the Caruso steam rollers. I'll also try roller setting my ponytail. Thanks ladies!:Rose:

Back