I can't believed I just BC!

BeetleBug

After 7 months of transitioning, I bc. I got tired of dealing with my hair. I plan on getting some braids soon b/c I'm not comfortable walking out with short hair. I will be wearings braids till my hair grows out a little more. I still have some short straight pieces of hair to cut. That is going to be a tedious task. I'm in love with hair so far. Anyhoo, here are some pics. Hair is damp in these pics.

eta: Title should read: I can't believe I just BC!

IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0695.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

Last edited:
:congrats:

Congratulations! I know exactly how it feels to get to that point where you don't want to deal with the mixed up textures...I hope you *love* your natural hair!

Last edited:
:congrats:

Congratulations! I know exactly how it feels to get to that point where you didn't want to deal with the mixed up textures...I hope you *love* your natural hair!

It was frustrating dealing with two different textures and trying to style my hair with all that new growth.

It was frustrating dealing with two different textures and trying to style my hair with all that new growth.

Congratulations!! Do you feel liberated? I could only take it for 3 months before I big chopped, but I am so glad I did it :grin: It was Winter time and I began to feel uncomfortable with my short hair, so I wore hats everyday. My boss was nice enough to let me wear them on the inside too when I asked if I could. He was a man though...he just figured I was making a fashion statement, shrugged his shoulders, and walked back to his office to play Solitaire :rolleyes:

I didn't realize you were transitioning! I came speeding over here into this thread. :lachen: Wow! Congrats girl!

Thank you. My stretch turned into transitioning. I wasn't planning on bcing so soon either. I kept seeing so many beautiful natural heads on here and on Fotki. I just couldn't wait any longer.

Congratulations!! Do you feel liberated? I could only take it for 3 months before I big chopped, but I am so glad I did it :grin: It was Winter time and I began to feel uncomfortable with my short hair, so I wore hats everyday. My boss was nice enough to let me wear them on the inside too when I asked if I could. He was a man though...he just figured I was making a fashion statement, shrugged his shoulders, and walked back to his office to play Solitaire :rolleyes:

I feel so liberated. I didn't know my hair could be so soft. My head feels extra light too. I plan on wearing a tam hat tomorrow until I get my braids on Friday.

I'll post better pics of my whole head when I get all these short staright ends cut off. Hopefully, my mom can help me do it tomorrow.

Back