I can tell my hair grew!YAY!

shetara20

I decided to switch up my protective style today and wanted to put my hair in a bun!Last summer I had to get my hair layered because of all the breakage!!!:wallbash: But it had to be done! When I put my hair in a bun today I noticed that my layers have gotten long enough that I dont have to bobby pin them down anymore when I pull my hair back!!I know this might not be big but it is to me!!YAY!!!!:yep:

the first time I can get all of my hair in a successful bun, will be parade worthy! congrats sugar. now where are the pictures? :spank::grin:

Chica,this thread celebrates growth.That's what we're here for! That's awesome! Now spill..what's your reg.? What product or technique do you feel helped you to retain growth?:detective:

Chica,this thread celebrates growth.That's what we're here for! That's awesome! Now spill..what's your reg.? What product or technique do you feel helped you to retain growth?:detective:

I wash my hair every 2 weeks so I can actually see the hair growth and prevent from using a lot of heat on it every week. Im still in the process of finding products that best work for my hair so my products change from week to week. I use protective styles everyday because my hair length is at the the length when it can easily touch the collars and fabrics of my clothing.

Back