I CAN"T WAIT!

GiGi55799

I CAN\"T WAIT!

If my calculations are on point, when I get my retouch tomorrow, I should be at bra strap!!! Ive been on this board for a little less than a year and when I started I was only at shoulder length. I just wanted to thank everyone so much, Im so excited. Before your retouches, do you find yourself:
1. stretching your hair in the mirror trying to imagine what you'll look like after you get the retouch?
scratchchin.gif

2. Daydreaming about what your new length will be and look like?
scratchchin.gif

3. Becoming deliriously antsy and happy at the same time and counting the days until your retouch? Even getting butterflies before getting it done?
scratchchin.gif

Just wondering if Im the only crazy one.

Re: I CAN\"T WAIT!

WTO girl!:) hopefully Ill be in the same boat this time next year!

oh and YES I do all those things, and I practically salivate at some of the ladies hair pictures, hoping my hair will look like that one day! lol

Yes to all your questions, GiGi, and we are in the same boat!! I'm getting my touchup on Thursday and I'm also hoping to be at brastrap afterwards!!!
clap.gif

::::high five::::!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
GiGi55799 said:
If my calculations are on point, when I get my retouch tomorrow, I should be at bra strap!!! Ive been on this board for a little less than a year and when I started I was only at shoulder length. I just wanted to thank everyone so much, Im so excited. Before your retouches, do you find yourself:
1. stretching your hair in the mirror trying to imagine what you'll look like after you get the retouch?
scratchchin.gif

scratchchin.gif

3. Becoming deliriously antsy and happy at the same time and counting the days until your retouch? Even getting butterflies before getting it done?
scratchchin.gif

Just wondering if Im the only crazy one.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I admit it. Now I know what you mean by doing crazy things before getting a retouch. I thought I was the only one.
lachen70.gif

CONGRADS ON UR HAIR GROWING SUCCESS
grin.gif

Am not relaxed. But I want to see my lenght and I cant wait till my no heat challenge is over
grin.gif

2. Daydreaming about what your new length will be and look like? Yes Very much Cant wait, I hope to have alot more growth in the next 9 months
frown.gif
9 MONTHS
shocked.gif

Cant wait till next year, Am excited and happy. and just feel like I can meet my goal with some hard work.
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
GiGi55799 said:
scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

All the time! I daydream about the different styles I'm going to wear!

I'm not close enough to brastrap length yet!
cry3.gif
Congrats to you, though, GiGi. And in less than a year!
shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
megonw said:
I'm not close enough to brastrap length yet!
cry3.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

huh.gif
Yes you are, Megon!!
smile.gif
You'll be there in no time!!
grin.gif

Gigi,

Congratulations girl!!! You go!!

I hope to be there one day too!

And to your questions no you are not the only one. I do all of those things and more. I daydream, and dream at night about what I'll look like. I watch the clock all day on the day i'm supposed to get relaxed. My heart pounds at about 1000 beats per second as I approach the hair dresser. I don't relax until after the relaxer is washed out.

(I also keep a ruler at my desk at work to measure, on the off chance that I had some growth in the middle of the day!! ha I'm nuts)

Congratulations girl!!!
I'm also hoping to be at brastrap ny November 04.

hiza...

comgrats i hope to be there in november, or hopefully more of october in this year. with yalls help i think my hair is actually groing out. not to hi-jack your thread but is stretching your hair, w/ new growth, is that accurate enough to tell you where your hair is going to be after you relax it?

GiGi,

Congrats!!! If my calculations are right I will be at brastap (or a little past) by like April 2006, but I'm not made. I got all my damged ends cut off to start out from like 9 inches. I hope your relaxer is all that you've dreamed of and more!!!
Just a few question though
wink.gif

How long do you wait in between relaxers and what is your hair type?

i wait anywhere from 10-12 weeks(9 this time but there is so much new growth). i think i am 4a/b with random 3c patches. i have some weird hair
laugh.gif

Sassygirl im going tonite at 6 so ill let everyone know tomorrow morning how it went. someone pray for me
smile.gif

bouncy.gif
YAY YAY YAY It went perfect. Couldn't have gone better. I can now say I have brastrap length hair!! I was so scared sassy while she did it. You know how it is you find yourself making critiques about every single thing they do but when I came from under the dryer, my hair felt heavier. When I got home I stared in the mirror for 15 minutes
shocked.gif
not believing that it was me. I am so happy!!!!!

dance7.gif
CONGRATULATIONS GIGI!!!!!! I am soooo happy for you!!! You'd think it was my story
laugh.gif
! I can just feel your happiness and excitement
smile.gif
. Make your day extra special to reward yourself for your diligence!!

Back