I Bought MSM

SmilingElephant

Okay....i went to CVS and bought some MSM....now....the bottle says its good for joint health.

How many ladies on here have had good results with this? I wanna try it starting tonight.:look:

MSM is a staple supplement for me...

like all other aspects of hair growing, you must be consistent with taking MSM and it may take up to 3 months to get into your system and start "working"

good luck and happy hair growing!!

If I had to choose only one supplement it would be MSM! Great stuff! This is just a few of the benefits, there are more but I am too lazy at the moment to list them all

Stopped my hayfever
stopped my joint pain
improved my hair condition

Last edited:
But what exactly do you get out of it? Like what signs should i look for that its working? Faster growth? Stronger nails? Something like that.

But what exactly do you get out of it? Like what signs should i look for that its working? Faster growth? Stronger nails? Something like that.

Stronger nails, thicker more lustrous looking hair- for me. Friends who started taking msm on my recommendation reported faster hair growth and thicker hair. A friend of mine stopped taking it because (along with the hair on her head) it made the hair on her legs grow faster and she was not happy about it.

Anyone on any blood thinners like warfarin, heparin. asprin etc should not take msm as it can also thin the blood

Stronger nails, thicker more lustrous looking hair- for me. Friends who started taking msm on my recommendation reported faster hair growth and thicker hair. A friend of mine stopped taking it because (along with the hair on her head) it made the hair on her legs grow faster and she was not happy about it.

I can live with the faster leg hair growth thing...i already am....lol:lachen:

If it does that....then i guess its all the more reason to take it!!:rolleyes:

I've been using Jarrow MSM Powder since the 14th.
I started using the msm because of the skin benefits. This combined with the evoo washes have made my skin much better. My nails are also longer and and very hard/strong. I'm not sure about the hair benefits. My new growth is softer and easier to work with, but it could be because of anything (cowashing, megatek/ovation). I'm not sure if this is causing the increased growth either. It is either that, my water intake, or the two mentioned previously.

Last edited:
Back