I BLAME YOU ALL...

channy89

...for gradually turning me into a product junkie! Lol, Ive bought at least three new products after reading about them on this board. Trust me, this is bad (since I already have a house full of hair care products)
look.gif
My mother's always saying that we could open a beauty supply store or something
grin.gif

So the product obession of a 14 year old now rests on your shoulders
wink.gif

wow, you're a young PJ.

Take it from someone who isn't a pj, find something that works for u and stick with it. Adrienne0914 gave me that advice!

[ QUOTE ]
Lol, Ive bought at least three new products after reading about them on this board.

[/ QUOTE ]

Three? Is that it?
laugh.gif
--that's actually very decent
smile.gif

Supergirl, I was thinking the same thing but since she is 14 three is alot since she is probably using her allowance. Channy I hope you liked what you picked up.

We've contributed to the delinquency of a minor...just as long as you are not selling your mothers jewelry...to get Surge...then there is no need for an "intervention" just yet!

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
We've contributed to the delinquency of a minor...just as long as you are not selling your mothers jewelry...to get Surge...then there is no need for an "intervention" just yet!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, No I haven't gone that far
laugh.gif
. I can't even get surge here.

[ QUOTE ]
Tee said:
We've corrupted a child! Now, I really feel bad!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The plan should be to get her mom interested, so that they can be PJs together
wink.gif

Honey ... you wanna see a product junkie ... look at my album under September purchases .... now that's a PJ ...And Proud Of it. Hmmm ...there's an idea for a sweatshirt ... "I'M A PJ AND PROUD OF IT" ...I better go plug in my sewing machine ... lol
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

I could add my December purchases from my quick trip over to the states, but ...

Ballet Bun ...
driver.gif

Back