I big chopped...

Tyra

:blush:
I have been stretching since Oct 3rd. The plan was to bc on the weekend before my b-day in June.

Welp.

Yesterday I was washing my hair and when I was done I wanted to do a trim. I started trimming and thought wth...might as well just cut if off. Pulled out my clippers and bc'd. I'm gonna go to the hair dresser and get my girl to clean it up.
I have about 1-1.5" of ng.

These aren't very good pics but here goes.

pic#1 Back in May.
pic#2 A week ago.
pic#3 My hair after the bc. Took the pic today.
pic#4 My new hair that I will be wearing till I grow out a little:look:.
It's a bit Golden Girl wig-ish but I'll fix that.

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 69
  • Picture 056.jpg
    Picture 056.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 055.jpg
    Picture 055.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 125
  • Picture 057.jpg
    Picture 057.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 83
Hi Tyra! Congrats! I wish i could be confident enough to BC. HHG! I wish you best on your journey!

Its nice that you were already short so your BC wasnt such a drastic step. Now you have a fresh head of hair ready to grow :)

do you plan to stay short or are you growing for longer lengths?

Its nice that you were already short so your BC wasnt such a drastic step. Now you have a fresh head of hair ready to grow :)

do you plan to stay short or are you growing for longer lengths?

I'm gonna grow it out and see if I like it. If not I don't have a problem with going back short.
I've had hair this short before it's not new. The difference is even when it was this short it was relaxed. So it will take a minute to get used to this.

When I big chopped a few years back I still had about 4'' of ng.

I've never had hair this short that wasn't relaxed.
It has been either short + perm or natural + a little length.

I'm gonna grow it out and see if I like it. If not I don't have a problem with going back short.
I've had hair this short before it's not new. The difference is even when it was this short it was relaxed. So it will take a minute to get used to this.

When I big chopped a few years back I still had about 4'' of ng.

I've never had hair this short that wasn't relaxed.
It has been either short + perm or natural + a little length.

Okay Gotcha.... Now I get the wig...probably still gonna take a little to get used to having so much texture while short.

I say rock the twa...but at the same time do what ever make you feel lovely!

Congrats again!

Back