I BIG CHOPPED THIS WEEKEND and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo Happy!

shellzfoshizzle

As many of you know, I had an appointment for May 20th to have my BC done, but I couldn't wait. I cut my hair myself on Friday, May 12th. It was great. I am going to reschedule my appointment for sometime in June or July because my hair looks great and feels great now and I could save my money. Maybe then I'll get a good trim.

I uploaded pictures in my fotki and whaddayaknow, I ran out of space! I have about 20 more pictures to share so it'll be a while until I can get 10mb of more space or purchase a membership, but I did put a picture of the result. I don't know how to upload in a post from my digital camera.

I just thought I'd share with ya'll! I'm soo happy, I feel great and confident, I'm sooo proud of myself. I'm not anti-relaxer, but I feel like this is how my hair is SUPPOSED to be.

check out my fotki if you want!

http://public.fotki.com/inthosejeans

Thanks everyone!

Congratulations Shellz. I'm soooo happy for you. I kind of figured that you wasn't going to make it to the 20th. Anyway, don't forget to update you siggy to N-A-T-U-R-A-L! Enjoy your natural hair journey. :)

Congrats! looking through your big chop album made me smile. In those pics you were just beaming with delight. And look, you already knew what you were gonna do once you chopped. :lol:

Congrats Girl!!!!!!!! You lookg like you were having so much fun. You got me wanting to cut mine. I have been wanting to BC but i cant till i can put it all in a bun.

Wow!!! I'm so HAPPY for you! I know how much you were frustrated with your relaxed ends!! Good luck on you journey as a new natural!

Congrats on the BC!

That Dax product you use that you have in your fotki has been one of my staples since 1993. It is one of the best hair oils I've found, relaxed or natural!

:yay: Congratulations shellzfoshizzle!!!!! :yay:

:bouncy:

You are now natural-fo-shizzle!!! :grin:

I knew you would do the big chop earlier! I wish I could see your fotki album but I'm at work and it won't let me view fotki albums. I'll check you out when I get home. ;)

I also admire your attitude about everything! :up:

Enjoy your natural hair! Be blessed! :rosebud:

Back