I BCED!!!!!

SSBD

Thank u for all the advice u ladies gave in the other thread...but i did it, and im glad i did...i was so attached to my hair and i had so many hair demons...i feel so free now...i can feel the softness in y hair again and to my surprise i feel beautiful...of course im not gonna wear my hair like this, but i do feel beautiful, plus its nice to know i don't have a weird shaped head...lol...anyway wish me good luck ladies....:)

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
first goal achieved

SSBD said:
Thank u for all the advice u ladies gave in the other thread...but i did it, and im glad i did...i was so attached to my hair and i had so many hair demons...i feel so free now...i can feel the softness in y hair again and to my surprise i feel beautiful...of course im not gonna wear my hair like this, but i do feel beautiful, plus its nice to know i don't have a weird shaped head...lol...anyway wish me good luck ladies....:)

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
first goal achieved

Congratulations! Just curious, but what do you mean by the bolded part? Are you planning on getting braids or a weave?

kitten73 said:
Do you have any pictures? Your hair is very very long, how much did you cut off if you don't mind me asking?

im not exactly sure, but i only have like 2 or 3 iches of hair, so it was a whole lot...i was thinking i was crazy while i was doin it but its okay now...

Congrats! How does it feel? When I BCed I felt freed, not from the relaxer, but the transitioning process (it sucked).

hopeful said:
Congratulations! Just curious, but what do you mean by the bolded part? Are you planning on getting braids or a weave?

A weave, because i don't mine my twa, but im not ready for the world to see it til it gets longer

nubianqt86 said:
Congrats! How does it feel? When I BCed I felt freed, not from the relaxer, but the transitioning process (it sucked).

i just feel freed period, like i don't have to answer to society and yes the transitioning did suck so im glad to be done, and now my hair is soft like it use to be

SSBD said:
A weave, because i don't mine my twa, but im not ready for the world to see it til it gets longer

I understand. I was the same way. Best of luck to you. I bet you'll be surprised at how quickly your hair will grow!:)

Congrats!! I BCed 2 months ago. I have braids now to protect my hair from the winter, and to gain some growth. I've only had them for like 3 weeks, and I miss my hair SOOOO much already!!! :lol:

Ms_Twana said:
Congrats!! I BCed 2 months ago. I have braids now to protect my hair from the winter, and to gain some growth. I've only had them for like 3 weeks, and I miss my hair SOOOO much already!!! :lol:

i know i have it hidden right now and i can't help but want to play with it.:lol:

Back