I BCed :D

CONGRATULATIONS!
I had no idea that you were transitioning. Your hair is still beautiful as ever. It will grow back in no time.

You are still beautiful lady. Know what's kinda cool? Your mood/attitude is soooo different in all of the videos! In the last video you were so cute!! You made me smile today. It looked like the weight of the world came off of you. Even with shorter hair you're still gorgeous! Your giggle and smile in the last video did my heart good. :yep:

Glad to see you feeling better :)

Congrats! You BC'ed so effortlessly. Don't worry, it's only hair, and at the rate yours grows, you'll be back to waist length pronto!! I can imagine the freedom you're feeling now that you only have one texture of hair to take care of. I certainly will miss seeing you with all that hair, but if you're happy, then that's all that matters. Just so you'll know, I'll be sitting ringside on your YT channel, taking serious notes while watching you grow that hair back!!!:drunk::drunk::drunk:

:cry4: Can we have a moment of silence please?

I felt faint when I first read this, but I think I'm going to be OK.

Your hair looks nice and thick and at least you know what it's capable of and can get there again. I can't wait to see what your natural hair looks like at its longest. It will be exciting to watch it grow. I hope the locs will just become your temporary style coz I wanna live precariously through you with loose hair.

Your hair grows so fast it will grow back in no time. That was a bold move though. I couldn't even watch you finish cutting, I've always admired your hair. But your hair does not define you so I hope you enjoy your natural journey. Weren't you natural before?

Your hair grows so fast it will grow back in no time. That was a bold move though. I couldn't even watch you finish cutting, I've always admired your hair. But your hair does not define you so I hope you enjoy your natural journey. Weren't you natural before?

I might be wrong but I think she's always been textlaxed. It was very mild that it looked like natural blown out hair.

I didn't know you had a YT
I didn't know you were relaxed.

Anyway, I think you look nice with short hair. It's so thick and full

I literally did a double... no....... triple take when I saw the title of the thread with your name attached. Then when I entered the thread I nearly dang well fainted lol

Just finished watching the vids and I LOVE it! You are so pretty and I love your demeanor, voice and accent.

Your hair in its texlaxed state was big, now your hair is gonna be HUUUUUUUUGE LOL!

when i joined lhcf in 2005 i transitioned for 7 months in an effort to go natural, but i failed because i didn't have the mindset... I thought my hair would be a different texture :look:

Now, i'm totally ok with my texture, in fact, i really like it :yep:

thanks for the support :)

when i joined lhcf in 2005 i transitioned for 7 months in an effort to go natural, but i failed because i didn't have the mindset... I thought my hair would be a different texture :look:

Now, i'm totally ok with my texture, in fact, i really like it :yep:

thanks for the support :)

I"m such a stalker , I mean fan that I remember that!!! I had just joined the board. There is so much more help available for natural hair now than there was then as well. I stopped relaxing in 2000 and there just wasn't much info out there.

I love BC, but I LOOOOVVVVEEE these types BC--so dramatic, so bold, so daring--Love It!!!

Congratulations to you, I wish you so much success on your journey.

Your hair is gorgeous and you look great!!

WOW! You are a brave woman and an inspiration to us all. I know you feel free now that your relaxed hair is gone and you are in store for a great journey! Welcome to the natural side!

I can't wait to see it after BMP puts the locs in.
- By the way, you have gorgeous skin what do you use?

Well i guess you had your mind made up! I felt queasy watching you chop but if it makes you feel lighter and free then congrats!
:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

*Happily Me* I just wanted to let you know that I think you look fabulous with your new hair! It suits your face well, and shows off your features. Quite honestly, I think I might like it a little more this length because your face shines through. Good luck on your journey and don't let anyone make you feel bad about doing a BC. You did what was best for you. I subbed to your channel so I can see the rest of your journey. Take care :)

:cry4: Can we have a moment of silence please?

I felt faint when I first read this, but I think I'm going to be OK.

Your hair looks nice and thick and at least you know what it's capable of and can get there again. I can't wait to see what your natural hair looks like at its longest. It will be exciting to watch it grow. I hope the locs will just become your temporary style coz I wanna live precariously through you with loose hair.

Nonie
I say we need to po out a little licca for the lost homies!

Back