I BC'ED.....again lol PICSSS

tatambabyy

Hey ladies I havent been on the board in a while but just thought id share my BC photos with you. long story short, i was natural for a year, got tired of it and permed my hair about 4 months ago. within the 4 months i've had like 3 perms. i hated it. i so regret perming my hair to begin with. it feels great be natural againnnnn:grin:

the first pic is a few days before i permed my hair(wth was i thinking to perm it?:wallbash:)
the second picture was after I relaxed it. I actually texturized it incorrectly and it came out bone straight :lachen:
third picture i jus cut it into a rihanna style[which was very fun by the way]
and nowww my BC loves itttt

Attachments

• IMG000254.jpg
    IMG000254.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG000257.jpg
    IMG000257.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG000280.jpg
    IMG000280.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG000404.jpg
    IMG000404.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 237
you look great! why would you perm that beautiful hair again?! congrats on the bc...you are workin it!

Your BC is fab girl !!! I have been natural all my life but sometimes seeing these BC pics i wish i had to BC lol

i like it- it's HOTlikefiya! your accessories look nice with the new cut as well. btw,where did you get that heart necklace?

Get it girl! You look so good! :yep: I'll probably be following you in a year! LOL!

WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I'm so done with you. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: I have watched you go transition too many times!!! I am done stalking you! *stalker out*

Congrats on your second BC! This time's the charm!!!! Looks great, you definitely have the face for it!

You go girl! I love the fact that you've found what works best for you and you're rocking it. Congrats!

thank you soo much ladies! i really do appreciate of the positive comments
:yep:

I love your nail polish in the last pic! What is it?

And the short hair really suits you!
thank you =] i really have no idea. I try to remind myself to actually look at the name of the nail polish when I am at the nail salon and I ALWAYS forget. its like a minty green.

i like it- it's HOTlikefiya! your accessories look nice with the new cut as well. btw,where did you get that heart necklace?
thanks hysi! and its juicy couture. you can get it from a juicy store or nordstrom:wink2:

Back