i am worried.....

shygurl

i plan on getting a relaxer in April and having the stylist give me a wrap....and of course i will have her trim my ends. a hairstyle that i love to wear are spiral curls but i think that after i get my hair trimmed the hairstyle won't look as nice on me. i think that after getting my hair done it will be, if i'm lucky, touching my shoulders. have you ever seen anyone wearing spiral curls with that length of hair? it will probably be shoulder length bone straight so imagine the length it will be if i curl it.

My sister in law wears spiral curls all of the time. It sounds like maybe you have the same hair length. When she wears them...they fall around the top part of her neck/chin length. I think it looks cute on her. It depends on how tight you wear the curls. She wears her curls pretty tight and that is about where they fall.

IMO when I spiraled my hair when it was this length it did not look good. I looked like Shirley Temple. I think people with longer hair look much better with spirals.

Back