I AM THE NEWEST MEMBER!!!!

CocoaChanel

Okay, you ladies can stop the applause :clapping::clapping::clapping:- The band can stop playing :band::violin::band2: No pictchas please :Flahsssss- You can all be seated:notworthy.
Okay, maybe I went a little overboard with the smilies but I am sooo excited about you ladies. I have been a lurker for a few years (sad I know) but I finally decided to join. I look forward to meeting many of you through great chat and conversation.
Have a Fun DAY!

Okay, you ladies can stop the applause :clapping::clapping::clapping:- The band can stop playing :band::violin::band2: No pictchas please :Flahsssss- You can all be seated:notworthy.
Okay, maybe I went a little overboard with the smilies but I am sooo excited about you ladies. I have been a lurker for a few years (sad I know) but I finally decided to join. I look forward to meeting many of you through great chat and conversation.
Have a Fun DAY!

WELCOME!!!!

Thanks ladies for making me feel so welcome once, welcome twice, welcome three times in the name of Jesus Christ- Okay, I just had a flash back of the older ladies at church giving the welcome...the same welcome at every program:nono: That's okay though-
Anyway, the pleasure has been all mine. Glad you enjoyed the intro:blush:-

Back