I am soo excited!!!

noegirl05

Well I am sorta new here and for a while I did nothing but read. From all that I learned and all the fotki's I stalked I feel really happy with m progress.

I am a PJ and ordered too many new products this week. However today I woke up and prepooed with coconut conditioner then washed with silicon mix shampoo condtioned with silicon mix conditioner then did an avocado rinse. I then put on some lacio lacio leave in and put my hair up in flexi rods!

Well I must say that the first eye opener was with the silicon mix conditioner WOW my hair was sooooo soft it was falling out of the clip! Then once everything was out and it was time for the flexi rods it was soo soft and easy to work with. Plus I only lost about 10hairs TOTAL!

I have 3b/3c hair and I get it texlaxed well I am very pleased with these products and how my hair feels! My hair is still in the flexi rods but its soo soft!

I just want to say thank you to everyone... this thread has been a true Hair Savior!

You go girl!!!!!!
I can relate...i am relatively new too and I LOVE this site...there is so much info on here. My hair just keeps getting more and more amazing. even the biggest anti-hair person i know (for lack of a better description) told me that my hair was "cute" and "long" after my self relaxer yesterday :lachen:

By hair is 4b and only a few inches past shoulder length in the longest parts by the way :yep:

Well welcome ladies.

I and others are so happy for your getting the information you need for your hair. It is a wonderful thing. Yes?

Enjoy the journey and happy healthy hair to both of you. :yep:

Welcome ladies! :wave:

There is tons and tons of helpful information and there are also very nice women. Glad to have you! :)

Back