I am so relieved, happy and excited right now!

Amarech

My suspicions were confirmed---I definately needed to clarify.

I was wondering and worrying about how my hair had been acting lately. Last week was the worst--I actually had a bad hair day!:blush:

I figured it was my Jilbere flat iron acting up but it wasn't!

I clarified with Dawn (cause that's all I had) and it worked!!! My hair feels soooo much better and acts like it's old self again.

And to top it off my 4 month old roots are bone straight! Wow!!!!

What a relief. There's nothing worse than having a hair problem that you can't solve.

Thanks to my LHCF sistas, I solved mine:yep:

Thank you:)

you mean Dawn the dish washing soap????

I actually read something about washing your hair with Dawn dish washing soap as well. The poster even commented on faster hair growth :blush: Here is the link:

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/hair_conditioners.htm

Personally, I won't knock it since I've never tried it, but I don't think I will only because I don't use shampoos (or any lathering agents) in my hair anymore.

Amarech, I'm glad you solved your hair problem!!! :drunk:

Tho i'd never use dawn in my hair i'm SUPER glad for you. I know that unsettling hair anxiety feeling so i'm glad you're releived and have found your solution!!:yep:

you mean Dawn the dish washing soap????
Yes, Dawn, my favorite dish washing soap. I posted about 2 nights ago or so. I wasn't able to go out and buy a clarifying shampoo and I didn't have any baking soda or ACV (or regular vinegar). One of the LHCF ladies suggested Dish soap (Dawn).

That definately did the trick. But I plan on buying a regular clarifying shampoo this week.

whatever works:perplexed:look:

I actually read something about washing your hair with Dawn dish washing soap as well. The poster even commented on faster hair growth :blush: Here is the link:

http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/hair_conditioners.htm

Personally, I won't knock it since I've never tried it, but I don't think I will only because I don't use shampoos (or any lathering agents) in my hair anymore.

Amarech, I'm glad you solved your hair problem!!! :drunk:

So what do you use to wash your hair?

Back