I am so proud of JenniferMD! The founder of roundbrushhair.com

I am too.:yep: I remember her and all her pictures from her trips. I remember when she was a mod too.

What's going on with his hair? Is that sprayon hair paint?

OMG! I remember that guy from Tears & Shears or whatever that show was on BET.

ETA- is he sick? He lost a LOT of weight...

Is that Sylver2 in the first 20 or so seconds of her OTHER video? Her hair is just drool worthy!

Last edited:
Why does that man's hair look plastic and glued to his head?

Of Course, I'm not sure, but I think He may have that Paste or Putty I would say, that some of the stars (Guys) use, and then they take and edge it up with sorta like a plastic spatula type thingy, it gives them a really sharp look, it also fills in balding areas. Weird right?!

LOL, he must use the same stylist as Jermaine Jackson...... I have purchased from her site several times. The Dominican's are finally now being heard around the world. It's great. I love the products.

LOL, he must use the same stylist as Jermaine Jackson...... I have purchased from her site several times. The Dominican's are finally now being heard around the world. It's great. I love the products.

How quick was the turnaround? Customer Service? Any issues?

I lurves Dominican products...:yep:

Okay, I am still unsure about the Dominican products, mainly because the ingredients seem so harsh. Why do you all who use them love them so much? Why didn't the ingredients turn you all off?

i can't even pay attention for looking at his hair.... dang! just go bald... most black men can pull of the look

Good for her!!! I remember her fotki, too.
I'll be sure to try her site once I'm off of my no-buy (I've got some stuff I'm determined to use up first).

JenniferMD is GREAT! ZShe was a great member here and is a fantastic bidness woman :giggle:. Her site has an incredbile range of stuff and she's got it nicely categorized so it's easy to use. I love the blog and how she interviews people and has HONEST product reviews.

Her turnaround and customer service is A+ tho if you order from her buy more than one prod due to FedEx shipping.

Okay, I am still unsure about the Dominican products, mainly because the ingredients seem so harsh. Why do you all who use them love them so much? Why didn't the ingredients turn you all off?

They don't turn me off cuz I know that many so prods touted as being so much better for you simply don't work on my hair and cost a fortune to boot. Every so often I like to try something out just to see. Life would be too boring if I stuck solely w/ my knowns. I know my hair well enough to counter any prod going wrong. Of course, I don't experiment w/ much past conditioners. :grin:

For the most part, people will choose expensive solutions many times over cheaper ones w/o considering the less expensive can/will work as well. I can think of alot of reasons why that is, but I ain't typing it out. :giggle:

At the end of the day, you must not be afraid to try soemthing for yourself and see for yourself. After all, what worked/didn't for one may be the bee's knees for you.

Looking PLASTIC is what he's going for.

Some of my gay friends do it as well. They dye their hair/scalp super dark with Bigen, then use concealer to make it stand out and make their edge up uber sharp.

Why does that man's hair look plastic and glued to his head?

I have lived in the Bronx all of my life and my beautician is Dominican. In our bss there is a huge variety of Dominican products, some good and some not so good. But based on the many customers I met, there are staple products that EVERYONE uses. It also provides us with a good mix of products besides the usual expensive stuff. I have enjoyed the aguacate (avocado) and canela (cinnamon) conditioners. I also find them much cheaper! :grin:

Back