I am so grateful....

PocaNJ

...to finally be a part of this wonderful gathering of sisters!!!

Hello All!

I am a newbie (previous lurker) and I truly love this site!!! I have lurked since fall of last year, and I have finally gained enough courage to join/post.

Since I came upon this site, I decided to transition (last relaxer - December 2005) and recently did the BIG CHOP (September):eek: . I am having a really tough time getting used to my 'new' hair, but I still love it!

Thank you all so much for providing so much insight regarding hair care. Special thanks to SO1913 - when I saw her site I was 'led' to transition! :grin:

Poca1229 said:
...to finally be a part of this wonderful gathering of sisters!!!

Hello All!

I am a newbie (previous lurker) and I truly love this site!!! I have lurked since fall of last year, and I have finally gained enough courage to join/post.

Since I came upon this site, I decided to transition (last relaxer - December 2005) and recently did the BIG CHOP (September):eek: . I am having a really tough time getting used to my 'new' hair, but I still love it!

Thank you all so much for providing so much insight regarding hair care. Special thanks to SO1913 - when I saw her site I was 'led' to transition! :grin:
Hey, welcome! I just joined yesterday, but I lurked for almost a week before doing so. This really is a wonderful board, and I too am grateful for finding it.

Welcome! Congrats on your BC, you will find a lot of support and info here. I'm glad I was of some help to you!

I am having a really tough time getting used to my 'new' hair, but I still love it[/B]!

Welcome!!! Congrats on going natural, it is a wonderful journey!! It will take some time to get used to your new hair and it seems to grow so fast in the beginning so just enjoy each stage of growth.

Thank you for the welcome party!!!:)

Regarding my BC.....
My hair is about 5-6 inches of extremely thick 4ab hair, so I welcome any and all advice regarding natural hair!

Back