I am so excited...I am a newbie!!!!

Mrs.Pretty08

Wow!!! It has finally happened, I am an official member of the longhaircareforum, and I am so excited. I have been stalking this site for tips and information about products, vitamins, processes, motivation, and inspiration, and I have yet to be disappointed. I have ordered and used boudless tresses, love cocunut oil, looking for indian products, recently went out and purchased very sexy and I agree its title is justified because it is very sexy.
I have seen great growth with my hair since stalking this board, and I am forever grateful for even finding this site after hearing a radio commercial about this growth pill, and I thought, "Are there any really products or people like me that can grow there hair past shoulder length?" I am proud to report that my hair is about 2 inches past shoulder length, and is pretty close to armpit length. I have never been happier with the condition of my hair, and I owe it all to the lovely ladies of lhcf. 2008 is definitely going to my year; I have been working on my skin, my hair, my weight (trying to lose about 20 pounds), my relationship with God, my braces are coming off in '08, and the 100th year anniversary of my sorority. I look forward to speaking and meeting with you in the future, and I just want to say Thanks!!!:grin:

:newbie:

Welcome! Sounds like you are already well versed in LHCF information. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on different topics!!

Thanks to everyone that has posted, and I cannot believe that you are posting back to me. I am so serious; this is probably the best gift that I ever given myself, and it only cost $5.00. I don't know what I was waiting for, well yes I do, I kept forgetting to get my husband credit card, and then I did not need it because I already had a paypal account.:wallbash:

welcome! :wave: i'm glad you found us. so what was that magical hair pill? i've never heard that commercial. Let us know when you post hair pics cause i wanna see. :grin:

Wow!!! It has finally happened, I am an official member of the longhaircareforum, and I am so excited. I have been stalking this site for tips and information about products, vitamins, processes, motivation, and inspiration, and I have yet to be disappointed. I have ordered and used boudless tresses, love cocunut oil, looking for indian products, recently went out and purchased very sexy and I agree its title is justified because it is very sexy.
I have seen great growth with my hair since stalking this board, and I am forever grateful for even finding this site after hearing a radio commercial about this growth pill, and I thought, "Are there any really products or people like me that can grow there hair past shoulder length?" I am proud to report that my hair is about 2 inches past shoulder length, and is pretty close to armpit length. I have never been happier with the condition of my hair, and I owe it all to the lovely ladies of lhcf. 2008 is definitely going to my year; I have been working on my skin, my hair, my weight (trying to lose about 20 pounds), my relationship with God, my braces are coming off in '08, and the 100th year anniversary of my sorority. I look forward to speaking and meeting with you in the future, and I just want to say Thanks!!!:grin:

Welcome...I feel you on the braces part! Mine come off in July! I have my rubberbands on right now, suffering when I eat. Too bad they won't be off by my wedding but oh well. Happy you are here and that you are achieving your ideal length.

Keep it growing! :drunk:

Welcome...I feel you on the braces part! Mine come off in July! I have my rubberbands on right now, suffering when I eat. Too bad they won't be off by my wedding but oh well. Happy you are here and that you are achieving your ideal length.

Keep it growing! :drunk:

I am so glad that you undestand the braces. I have had them on for two years, and should have them off around May probably, but we will see. Congratulations on the wedding!!!

Thank you...trying to get this hair right for April when I walk down the aisle.

Indeed I do! The good part is that I have clear braces so it does not show up too much in pics.

Is the convention in DC? I am not greek but I like to attend the parties. My fiance's anniv was summer '06 and it was so much fun!
Maybe we will bump into each other with long flowing hair! LMAO :lachen:

:welcome: Glad you made it to the other side. It's the best $5.00 you'll ever spend for invaluable information and a good time with us crazy folks.

Last edited:
Back