I am no longer texlaxed!YAY!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I have found the best no lye relaxer that I've ever used! African Pride Miracle deep cond. relaxer will be my relaxer for as long as I relax. I first prepped my hair w VO5 tea therapy conditioner so I would avoid over processing. Let me tell u something about this relaxer, I basically parted my hair in 4 parts and applied the relaxer to my whole head. I was severely underprocessed and my hair really looked rough. I was able to fake a wrap and get away with it, but I didn't feel like my hair was complimenting me. The african pride relaxer did not burn and it straitened my relaxer resistant hair...something no other relaxer had ever done.:eek: My nape is still abit wavy because I only relaxed it for 5 minutes less than the rest of my hair. It is now strait enough to wrap properly, which I could not do last saturday. It is now beautifully strait and manageable. I now feel confident enough to take pictures of my hair again. I hope to have them by Sunday.:D I am truly happy at how it came out. Normally I would wait 4 weeks to do a corrective relaxer, but it was so underprocessed, I had to do something fast!:lol:

Back