I am new here! Covering the GREY

Lucky's Mom

Hey Folks!!!

I am new but - so excited to be here:grin:.....

Does anyone have any info on Covering Grey with out the Henna & Indigo mix? I like my hair color - But School is Getting the best of me......

So - I am wondering if any of you ladies have any other ideas for me!

Tooodles!:pepper:fired up to be here!
sj

:welcome4: !!!!!!!

I usually use hendigo mix, but I just tried BIGEN last weekend & I'm SOLD!

It covered well, was quick to use & was CHEAP.

It comes in powder form & mixes with water.

I am clockin' it tho to see how long it lasts.

HTH

:welcome4: !!!!!!!

I usually use hendigo mix, but I just tried BIGEN last weekend & I'm SOLD!

It covered well, was quick to use & was CHEAP.

It comes in powder form & mixes with water.

I am clockin' it tho to see how long it lasts.

HTH

Just tried Ion Brilliance(semi-permanent). Maybe I didn't let it stay in long enough?

Just tried Ion Brilliance(semi-permanent). Maybe I didn't let it stay in long enough?

How long has it been since application?

How long did the directions say to leave it on?

Semis usually don't last that long (to me) anyway.

I have STUBBORN greys!!!:wallbash:

ETA: sometimes sitting under the dryer will help semis last a bit longer...

Welcome...

Have you thought about embrassing the grey? Just a thought. I don't color my hair and I color my grey (for now).

I think D means embrace it...:nono: that's a negative for me! I'm too young to be going all kinda gray. I use Beautiful rinse and it works for me. I'm actually trying to cover my henna red ends too.

Err, I think I know you from somewhere. Oh yea, you're that chick with the great natural hair and awesome hair regime/tips, etc.

Sam, I am so happy to be here with you. :iloveyou::urock::worship2::phone:tonight.

Welcome! I use Matrix Prizms Plus Semi Rinse to cover/blend my gray. Like one poster said, I'm too young for all of that gray. It will definitely work if you have only about 25% gray. I use Cool Brown and Red Brown mixed together. I apply it with an applicator brush it looks like I have highlights. There is a pic in fotki under Hair 2008 that pics up the color.

Back