I am in need of Intercession!!

empressaja

Hello ladies, I am in a terrible situation. I'll make it short. I have been struggling financially for a while my husband cannot find work and when he can he isn't contributing to our home:( we have three children and we're am about to be evicted. My landlord has given me until 12pm to come up with a certain amount. I need prayer. I know that HE IS IN CONTROL but I need strength to not look at what is going on but "to the the hills" for my help cometh from the Lord. I know that whatever happens it will be for my families good and HIS glory but I am a bit frightened. Thank you all I am not a very active poster but I am her everyday lurking.

Hello ladies, I am in a terrible situation. I'll make it short. I have been struggling financially for a while my husband cannot find work and when he can he isn't contributing to our home:( we have three children and we're am about to be evicted. My landlord has given me until 12pm to come up with a certain amount. I need prayer. I know that HE IS IN CONTROL but I need strength to not look at what is going on but "to the the hills" for my help cometh from the Lord. I know that whatever happens it will be for my families good and HIS glory but I am a bit frightened. Thank you all I am not a very active poster but I am her everyday lurking.

You have my prayers!

I sent prayer up. Just know that God is in control. What looks to be a set back maybe a set up for a comeback. I keep telling myself that as well.

You are in my prayers you and your family. Please let us know what happened. I lifted you all up In Jesus Name! Amen

Thank you all. The funds for them to hold off have already come through PRAISE GOD !!!!!!!!and it has only been a couple of hours since I found out. Praise God, Praise God!!!!!

Thank you all. The funds for them to hold off have already come through PRAISE GOD !!!!!!!!and it has only been a couple of hours since I found out. Praise God, Praise God!!!!!

Amen! Like the Word of God says "He will never see the Ricghteous forsaken or begging for bread" He is so faithful.

God is indeed a faithful God. :yep:

I praise God for your miracle!!!

Back