I am in love with Mizani!!! L.O.V.E!

Luscious Locks

I have finally found my staples. I used Mizani botaniphy and moisturefuse and the breakage practically stopped in one day. Over the past 3 weeks I've been using it twice a week and cheated once with Joico (I'll never do that again) and my hair is on the road to recovery. The moisture and the silkiness are to die for. I held of on telling you guys because I wanted to make sure I could get consistent results.

Shampoo Review:

Smelled yummy like flowers--roses. Lathered well and cleansed well, but not to the point of stripping my hair. I lathered twice and my hair was still moisturized. No slip though like my old favorite CON green label. The no slip thing wasn't going to be an issue for me so long as the conditioner had some slip.

soooo... Conditioner Review:

Moisturefuse did not provide major slip like some say that Kenra does--BUT! It did complete smooth the texture of my hair.:grin: What I mean is that my hair itself had slip, not just that the product felt slippery. I hope I'm saying this clearly.

There was no artificial slip. CON green label gives artificial slip because once my hair dried it puffed right back up and was not that shiny, but after using this combo my hair was moisturized, calm, and shiny.

Just thought I'd share. Also, are there other Mizani products I should try? Is the whole brand this good?

I have some Mizani products that I absolutely love!

The Mizani Thermasmooth Conditioner and the Thermasmooth Serum are my favorites! I still have my trial size serum but I plan on repurchasing the bigger bottle. This is the best serum I've ever used. It has a coconut base that makes the hair smooth and shiny!

i havent used my mizani in a while. i may use it this weekend to see how it does. when i was using it i didnt have a dryer so it may work better now.

If you haven't tried the Butter Blend relaxer, then it is a must. I wasn't a fan of Mizani until recently and this relaxer is awesome. I don't have to use as much product on my hair now and it air dries almost straight.

The rose H2O hair dress is a nice product and the night time treatment is good also.

Today, I used the Renew Strength Gelee and it made my hair stronger and I had slip.

So, I am glad that you finally found products that work for you. It is a good feeling to achieve your desired result

If you haven't tried the Butter Blend relaxer, then it is a must. I wasn't a fan of Mizani until recently and this relaxer is awesome. I don't have to use as much product on my hair now and it air dries almost straight.

The rose H2O hair dress is a nice product and the night time treatment is good also.

Today, I used the Renew Strength Gelee and it made my hair stronger and I had slip.

So, I am glad that you finally found products that work for you. It is a good feeling to achieve your desired result

I bought the Mizani Butter Blend relaxer system. However, I haven't used the relaxer yet but I did use the Mizani Butter Blend PerpHecting Creme Normalizing Conditioner last night. I was amazed at how this conditioner instantly absorbed into my hair and detangled magically at 8 weeks post relaxer. This condtioner left my hair smooth, shiny, and strong. I will definitely use this conditioner on a regular basis from now on. Mizani rocks:rocker:!

The Butter Blend Microfusion spray is also a good conditioner. I used this one today after noticing the good results at the salon.

I love Mizani's product line.. I use the Butter Blends system, bontafying shampoo, moisturefuse, and fortifying shampoo...

:love2: I'm a Mizani lover too. The Thermasmooth is a great heat protectant I use for roller sets and blowdrying. I like the H20 internse nighttime treatment better than the rose H2O. I also use the Confiderm Scalp Oil and Moisturizing Silkening Liquid Gel for my summer time wash and go look.

bump.
i want to try more mizani products. im going to use my mizani conditioner this weekend but i dont have any mizani shamoo or leave in.
im also thinking of trying the daily moisturizer again.

I love Mizani, I think it's great for people with fine hair.

-- Botanifying Poo is my staple shampoo. Cleans, but doesent strip at all.
--Moisturefuse Conditoner in the Bucket--Great for Moisture, it just sinks into my hair and I like it because it rinses clean. The smell is a plus (Light Floral Scent)
--Fulfyl Conditoner--Is a great balance of moisture and protien.
--Puriphying Shampoo (Clarifying)--My staple clarifying shampoo.
--I use the Mizani Mild Rhelaxer. Love it and the Neutralizing Poo
--I have the Thermasmooth set but have not yet used it. I'm sure I'll love it.
--I love the Rose H20 Intense Nighttime Treatment
--I like the Conditoning Hairdress too

I saw the Mizani products buy 2 get 1 free at Ulta a few days ago. I am not sure how long the sale will last. But the sale was definitely available Tuesday of this week.

Back