I am in love....Carol's Daughter Monoi & Nutress

Coffee

I honestly think I have finally found my staples, it only took me, well never mind how much money it cost me. After using Carol's Daughter's Monoi products last night, I am hooked. First, the smell is sooooooooooooo awesome, it's like you're in the islands smelling the wonderful sweet flowers. The poo left my hair feeling soft and very moisturized, easy to comb and smelling great. Same for the conditioner. I sat under the steamer for 40 minutes with the masque and when I rinsed my hair, it felt so silky, smooth and extremely moisturized.

Nutress is my new go to protein treatment, no hairs in my comb and it left my hair feeling smooth, and easy to comb through.

Here are my staples:

WEN of course
Carol's Daughter Monoi system
Lea Journo
Bio Supplement Systems
Nutress Protein

I would've added Essentious products to my staples, but they don't come in large size bottles :nono:.

CD's Monoi set has been such a treat for my hair. It always feels moisturized, silky and lightweight with swang.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using SPH-M820-BST

I bought the whole little system or trial last week of CD monoi at Sephora last week. I know CD products get flack but I love this set of products and it really moisturized my hair. May spring for the full size products when I am doing with my little set.

I'm so glad to see this review. I just bought these products last week and was going to use them tomorrow.

Back