I am going to do it!

Mena

ok so i have been working on being celibate
i really like preserving myself but
i want a date!
just because im not doing certain things does not mean i should go dateless
im putting myself back on the market date wise because a girl needs some attention

My goal was to stay single for a year. I still want to remain single but have some fun dating.

I am off to find a date!

There is no reason why you should not date and have fun.

Go for it and have fun! Some of my best dating experiences have been the ones when there was no sex going on.

I agree. I was purposefully staying low key before to help with my being celibate. I think it started to back fire because I was not getting noticed at ALL. I think I might have been to far out there. I am working on a nice happy medium now. So, I can date people but they will not get it twisted with my intentions.

Sounds great! I'm celibate and I date... alot. Its fun! I'm talking to this other celibate guy now...and its nice, I guess. Its a different dating experience than I'm used to cuz usually I'd have to beat those horny lil boys back with a shovel!

However, I'm not looking for anything more than fun at the moment and I think he may be getting too attached.

One thing about dating without sex is that it gives you the opportunity to REALLY get to know the person without all the distractions... that can be a good and bad thing, depending on how you look at it. :yep:

good for you. You'll have an easier time kicking them to the curb too since you won't have the feeling that come along with sex.

One thing about dating without sex is that it gives you the opportunity to REALLY get to know the person without all the distractions... that can be a good and bad thing, depending on how you look at it. :yep:

this is very true!

Back