I am doing extenstions wow..shocked

hottopic

Hi everyone.Well I read the crown and glory tech.. and decided to try. So I bought the braiding with extensions instruction video(because I like to learn new things), watched it sometime last week and practiced extension braiding. I NEVER NEVER NEVER Braided before...I always beg people to teach me, but I never got it I just gave up. This video was the last hope for me...trust me. so...anyways... /images/graemlins/rofl.gifThis morning I woke up and said today is the day to braid my hair./images/graemlins/weird.gifI had already bought the packs for hair but was going to pay someone else to do it until I was comfortable to do it on my own...I am not sure what made me decide this morning to do it myself, but I am glad I did. I conditioned my hair, washed, and deep conditioned...sprayed leave in condidion..let air dry. Sat at my chair in front of the t.v. and went to work. I came out way..........way......better than I could every dream of. I will post it tomorrow, because I am tired....took me 15hours....not gonna spell check....night /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Well, I finished this morning and it came out great. I uploaded the picture for those who want to see.

You did a great job! I don't even want to think of how mine would look /images/graemlins/antlers.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yipee! I'm glad you found the video helpful because I just ordered it this weekend /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

How long did it take here to ship it?

Oh yeah... you did a really good job! And the color is very pretty /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I ordered the video on Thurday it came on Wednesday....it was really fast. I thought I was going to have to watch the mail for a while there.

I have been paying people for years to braid my hair. I am going to order the video and do it my self. I will probably get my niece on the braid out challenge too. Thanks

your braids look great...you did yours around the same time I did mine...It took me 4 days because mine are much smaller...I thank God my husband would help me part somewhat :look: because I dont know how much longer it would have taken...I only braided 1/2 days so tech. it would have taken 2 days if I would have braided none stop....none the less they turned out pretty good for the 1st attempt...I get alot of compliments...I would post pics, but I don't have a digital camera and I don't know what to do to put pics on the web.. so if some one knows pls pm me and I will try :)

Praisehim

hottopic said:
Hi everyone.Well I read the crown and glory tech.. and decided to try. So I bought the braiding with extensions instruction video(because I like to learn new things), watched it sometime last week and practiced extension braiding. I NEVER NEVER NEVER Braided before...I always beg people to teach me, but I never got it I just gave up. This video was the last hope for me...trust me. so...anyways... /images/graemlins/rofl.gifThis morning I woke up and said today is the day to braid my hair./images/graemlins/weird.gifI had already bought the packs for hair but was going to pay someone else to do it until I was comfortable to do it on my own...I am not sure what made me decide this morning to do it myself, but I am glad I did. I conditioned my hair, washed, and deep conditioned...sprayed leave in condidion..let air dry. Sat at my chair in front of the t.v. and went to work. I came out way..........way......better than I could every dream of. I will post it tomorrow, because I am tired....took me 15hours....not gonna spell check....night /images/graemlins/clap.gif

This is inspiring- i really want to braid my hair. i hate the idea of (over)paying someone to do it. congrats!

Back