I am calling these ladies out......

Miz_Complexity

Hey guys I want to know how the Crown and Glory challenge is going for you all , month 2 is about to be up today and no one said how the challenge is going for them except for me. Here is the list of ladies that signed up ....

reformatio
PraiseHim
den1
Alli77
Cinnabuns
Ebony
Alee
hottopic
AllAboutTheHair
Bee6
melodee
kinchen
Shawnee66
Natrlchallenge
Dale
carletta
cece22
MeechUK
miss_brown
toniu
islangirl2002
BahamaMama
Growingitlong
Alli77
karla1908
bellydancer
Sade

Lets keep each other motivated and encouraged with our hit and misses of the challenge.

Last edited:
I could not get onto this challange in January because I won't be able to a hair appointment until the Summer time with my braid-gal (yeah ladies she's that good). So I won't be able to have them until then. Right now I'm doing the baggie method until after May when I receive my relaxer.

Cinnabuns said:
I could not get onto this challange in January because I won't be able to a hair appointment until the Summer time with my braid-gal (yeah ladies she's that good). So I won't be able to have them until then. Right now I'm doing the baggie method until after May when I receive my relaxer.

Hey Cinnabuns make sure you don't miss your appointment. Make sure you take a camera and take some photos for us.

i am seeing a lot of new growth but i said i was not taking my braids out untill april 25 or my sisters start talking about my hair looking bad

Back