I am back on track..Updated My Album

kizzylonghair

I have updated my album, I have a good few months. I have manged to get my hair back..... I suffered a big set back in Nov 04.

But I am BACK:dance7: ON TRACK

bubblebtm2 said:
Kizzy, your hair looks so nice and silky. What did u do to combat the breakage???

PROTEIN,PROTEIN,PROTEIN,PROTEIN,
PROTEIN, PROTEIN,

I have V fine hair, and I moisturised v well but I forget to give it strength.
I could have saved so much hair if I found this earlier

Please give your regime. Take a look at my album. Your hair is so shiny. I am still trying to find the right combo to give my hair that shine. I am making progress. Help a sister out please.

andreab said:
Please give your regime. Take a look at my album. Your hair is so shiny. I am still trying to find the right combo to give my hair that shine. I am making progress. Help a sister out please.

I have checked your album looking good.

I need to re-write my regime so I will PM u tommorow.

How are you drying your hair?

I always rollerset under a dryer it lays the cutictles down( Better than Airdrying 4 ME). The ends come out smooth and shiny.

Besides your regime that my top tip for shine

CONGRATS GIRL!!! Your hair is looking so good all around the health chart, and you have some of the niciest ends I've seen. Stop being so hard on yourself and hair, your progress is awesome, ;) , and on track. So what protein have you using?

kizzylonghair said:
PROTEIN, PROTEIN,

Me too! Tell me too. I love your hair and I too have fine hair and am starting to realize I need more protein now that I've discovered the moisture.

Keep up the good work - you are an inspiration.

BeautifulWideEyes said:
CONGRATS GIRL!!! Your hair is looking so good all around the health chart, and you have some of the niciest ends I've seen. Stop being so hard on yourself and hair, your progress is awesome, ;) , and on track. So what protein have you using?

Hi Beat,

Sorry abou the delay.

I have been using Emegence every 6 weeks and Kephix every other week

Kizzy

kizzylonghair said:
PROTEIN, PROTEIN,

Lovely hair! I think i'll pick up your tip on more protein.

andreab said:

Hi Andreab, Sorry about the delay

Here is my regime

Con wash 1 x wk with nexxus humuctress,( Mix with Jojobo Oil)
(20 mins under the dome dryer) followed by nexxus kehephix.

Then I use a leave in either Nexuss Leave In or Salerm 21 with some Jojobo Oil.
Rollerset under the dryer for min of 1 1/2 Hours. Wrap for straight look and leave for a curl look.

I use Nexus Emergengee every 5/6 weeks or just before/after my relaxer which is every 11/12 weeks.

I moisture every day with ORS carrot mixed with a little pure gycerine.

I dont really take any vitamins even though I should. I tried so many products and techniques last year that I am amazed at how much growth I got.

This I am keeping it simple (Nexxus are the bomb) so hopefully I should get to BS xx

Let me know if you wanna know anything else

Back