I am an Official Relaxed Hair Scurl User

bajanplums1

I was having trouble with this wonderful product, my hair would feel coated, it would not hold a curl . . . I figured Scurl was best for natural hair.

I realized that i was being to heavy handed & I mixed it with my qp elasta recovery. The results were immediate--5 minutes later I took my scarf off and had soft smooth hair.

I plan to mix it with mango butter and apply it to my ends bf I roller set.

Thanks LHCF ladies!

bajanplums1 said:
I was having trouble with this wonderful product, my hair would feel coated, it would not hold a curl . . . I figured Scurl was best for natural hair.

I realized that i was being to heavy handed & I mixed it with my qp elasta recovery. The results were immediate--5 minutes later I took my scarf off and had soft smooth hair.

I plan to mix it with mango butter and apply it to my ends bf I roller set.

Thanks LHCF ladies!

Amen to that Sister...
AMEN!!! :bouncy:

Glad it worked for you! I too revisited the S-Curl spray and using a lighter application makes a WORLD of difference! :yep:

Glad that it worked out for you. For me it is kind of hard to get heavy-handed with this stuff. I can soak my hair with this stuff and my hair will be bone dry in the morning.

Champagne_Wishes said:
Glad that it worked out for you. For me it is kind of hard to get heavy-handed with this stuff. I can soak my hair with this stuff and my hair will be bone dry in the morning.

LOL!! My hair is fine, so a little goes a long way. I just did a rollerset with it & mango butter can't wait for the results in the morning.

Thanks for the report I used it as weel and didn't know if I liked it and was tinking on switching to StaSofFro but I will try your way first!!!!!

I only use it for buns because I am very heavy handed with it. I have Sta So Fro now but will be returning to S-Curl when the bottle is gone!

Back