I am about to give into the Curlformers Band Wagon and I need HELP!

SoOoNY

I have my braids but of course I am already thinking about the next hair thing I'm going to purchase! I have decided its Curlformers... My rollersets are tragic and I love flexirod sets but I couldn't do one to save a life.... So the Curlformers will be well worth the money... But I also know Imma cheat on LHCF Bootcamp if I don't find an alternative to my beloved flat iron...:ohwell:

OK... now the bottom pic on the left side of my siggy is my hair length now... and its thick... which Curlformer should i get... the short and wide or long and wide... don't think my hair is long but I don't wanna play myself since I am ordering them from Sally's online since there are none by me:wallbash:

Also I see a salon kit... does anyone know anything about that?:look:

you need long. My hair is just brushing my shoulders, and i brought a pack of short thinking it would at least work for the edges and they were a lil too short.

you need long. My hair is just brushing my shoulders, and i brought a pack of short thinking it would at least work for the edges and they were a lil too short.

Thanks coco... I appreciate it....

BTW... BRONX STAND UP!!!! lmao

You need long ones. I purchases the salon kit and it includes 40 long and wide plus 6 short and wide. This cost $59.99. But as I grow my relaxer out my hair has gotten thicker so i recently had to buy an extra pack of eight of the long and wide.

Back