I always wanted that flyaway hair but now.........

Hidden_Angel

Since I've had these braids in I havn't wanted fly away hair!!!!!!!! I have mirco/ with fake hair and it swings and moves like a white girl! I HATE IT!!!!!! I never knew how much I liked hair that doesn't move but very fulll looking until I've had these braids in!

Have you found out that somthing you thought you'd like but now are able to achieve/do/make and not want it???
please share stories

Yea...Qhemetic Biologics Alma and Olive Oil...I thought I would DIE if I didn't get it...well....I got it and I really could have saved my 10 bucks and some change.

ETA: ....also...a man... :/

Last edited:
If I can't feel some weight, or something moving up there, I go crazy. That's why I never wore afro's. I can't stand not feeling the hair on my head move. My aim is to always have hair that moves....

sorry to get off topic:p
as for discovering the grass is not greener... hasn't happened yet, at least not with hair.

My braids swing a lot too and it drives me crazy. It reminds me of how Jan's hair swung on the Brady Bunch. If my hair grew out this long it'd never be this heavy though which would make it swing less. Thank goodness.

I wanted a big *** afro. I went natural i grew it long and my hair refused to fro out. i had to pick it and pick it and it still hung like a sad mushroom.

So, i got over it and i'm back to my texlaxed ways and not wishing i had a fro again.

However, i'm the opposite of you OP. I need to feel my hair move on my head. theres something un natural to me if your hair is loose and immobile.

Back