I Almost have a PONYTAIL!!!!!!!

Kurly K

yessssss! yesterday when i got home i decided to slide my band back to see how close i could get to a ponytail and i'm sooooo close...i have like a ponypuff lol!!! so i think i grew out my twa to a ta in 4 months vs 6 which was the challenge i was doing...im so excited so of course ive updated my fotki in the Progress album and month 4 album!

before
CIMG7152-vi.jpg

afters

CIMG7157-vi.jpg

CIMG7163-vi.jpg

CIMG7158-vi.jpg

CIMG7161-vi.jpg

yessssss! yesterday when i got home i decided to slide my band back to see how close i could get to a ponytail and i'm sooooo close...i have like a ponypuff lol!!! so i think i grew out my twa to a ta in 4 months vs 6 which was the challenge i was doing...im so excited so of course ive updated my fotki in the Progress album and month 4 album!

before
CIMG7152-vi.jpg

afters

CIMG7157-vi.jpg

CIMG7163-vi.jpg

CIMG7158-vi.jpg

CIMG7161-vi.jpg

so what products are you using these days mama?

so what products are you using these days mama?

daily none jus co washing and going naked its my fav

for my puff i smooth back my naked hair with the elasta qp mango butter and finger comb with the kids shea butter detangler moisturizer...thanx sis!

and thanx everyone for the support it is greatly appreciated

before
CIMG7152-vi.jpg

afters

CIMG7157-vi.jpg

CIMG7163-vi.jpg

CIMG7158-vi.jpg

CIMG7161-vi.jpg

do u know how freakin much i love your hair Kieva!!!! wth lol

Back