I added two pix to my album

daviine

I got a touchup last Friday (8/21), so I decided to update my album.

Here is the link: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/daviine/album?.dir=/d33e&.src=ph

Happy Hair Growing!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
Your hair looks great! Very shiny and it's growing really fast
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto

Very, very nice
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
. You are certainly progressing and your hair has beautiful luster, fullness and looks very healthy!! Keepa Growin' Sweetie
smile.gif

You guys are so great! My hair isn't always this shiny....only when its properly moisturized...plus it was the day after a touchup. Although I hate to admit it, I think that the flash may have played a role.

I can't really tell if I've made significant progress. I want to think that I did but I don't wanna get all amped up. Just to make sure that I am holding my head at the same "angle" each time, I am thinking of holding my head down--like looking at the floor. That way, if my hair looks longer with my head down, then I'll know that I've made progress.

I'm happy that I can put my hair in a ponytail now but that's also a bad thing. Now it means that I WILL put my hair in a ponytail and the hair at the crown section will probably thin out again. I dunno. Whatever.

Just wanted to thank you ladies for all of your compliments. It's a great way to start the week...especially since it literally took me 2-3 hours to upload the pix.....need a new computer!

Wow, your hair looks VERY silky...and VERY pretty and is growing quite nicely! Keep up the good work!
up.gif

Back