I actually have a regimen!!

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I never paid any attention to it before but this thread made me put it into words and by golly!!!! I have a regimen :grin::grin::grin:

it's verry simple though.....this is what I typed in the other thread

What good moisturizer do u use?
profectiv mega growth antibreakage strengthener

How do u shampoo ur hair?
I shampoo once a week and cowash 3 or 4 times a week

What good products do u use?
I pretty much just use profectiv stuff and I use suave humectant for my cowashes and silk elements mega cholesterol deep conditioner. I seal with amla and I use aphogee for ever so often

What is the best relaxer?
I really really like profectiv relaxers......the kit got everything including prerelaxer treatment to avoid overlapping

How do you take care of your hair daily and at night?
I flat iron once a week and I mostly wrap my hair everynight and tie with silk scarf. When I do late workouts I wash, rollerset and airdry ...if I'm lazy I may just pull the wet hair in one and tie with a silk scarf

I was completely natural for 11 months and didn't have a solid regimen..... I found it easier to get what works for me as a relaxed head.

Oh I see .. I had to jump around and try EVERYTHING then just decided I don't have to have one .. then realized I found one.:look: This hair thing is a trip ..

I never paid any attention to it before but this thread made me put it into words and by golly!!!! I have a regimen :grin::grin::grin:

it's verry simple though.....this is what I typed in the other thread

What good moisturizer do u use?
profectiv mega growth antibreakage strengthener

How do u shampoo ur hair?
I shampoo once a week and cowash 3 or 4 times a week

What good products do u use?
I pretty much just use profectiv stuff and I use suave humectant for my cowashes and silk elements mega cholesterol deep conditioner. I seal with amla and I use aphogee for ever so often

What is the best relaxer?
I really really like profectiv relaxers......the kit got everything including prerelaxer treatment to avoid overlapping

How do you take care of your hair daily and at night?
I flat iron once a week and I mostly wrap my hair everynight and tie with silk scarf. When I do late workouts I wash, rollerset and airdry ...if I'm lazy I may just pull the wet hair in one and tie with a silk scarf

That's great news, Val! I still don't a solid regimen yet.:sad:

Back