I acheived my first hair goal

Pretty puff!
smile.gif

Good for you,girl!! I know how it feels. I had enough hair this year to do a puff,but dangit, it was the how to do a puff that was getting me! I finally got the hang of it,though.

I'm having problems pulling up your site but I'll keep trying. I'll post here again as soon as I do.

Your puff is gorgeous!
grin.gif

I would suggest simply cornrowing your hair while moist at night, then unbraiding and finger combing in the morning and finger/hand "patting" it into place. I did that a lot while my hair was at your length.

Keep up the great work, ayeshia.
smile.gif

Congrats Ayeshia!!
clap.gif
Your hair looks so healthy and I agree with the ladies there's nothing wrong with your puff. BTW I love the spelling of your name...very cute!!

Your puff hardly looks "jacked up" it's SO cute. Keep up the good work, your hair looks great and is growing fast!

Thanks everybody for all the encouragement and advice!!! I would do a personal thanx to everyone...but my pc is acting a mess so I havent been able to log on all day. Couldnt do it without you guys!
Rose.gif
kiss.gif

Im not going to blowdry BTW, cuz I dont have one!:D so um I couldnt do it even if I wanted to.

My next goal will be the ponypuff. Dont know how long that will take, but we'll see
smile.gif

Thanx again!!!!!!

I'm all late seeing this post! Congrats to you Ayeshia!
party.gif
You will have your ponypuff
antlers.gif
in no time flat!

[ QUOTE ]
Super_Hero_Girl said:
Look great! Keep it up!

(and what exactly is a pony puff?)

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a natural girls ponytail. It is when you can pull your afro puff into one ponytail.

[ QUOTE ]
Super_Hero_Girl said:
Look great! Keep it up!

(and what exactly is a pony puff?)

[/ QUOTE ]

a regular ponytail (puffy ponytail that is
smile.gif
)

Yay!!! You go! You hair looks exactly like mine! My last relaxer was Dec. 19th and just this month I've been able to get it up in a nice full puff! I can't wait till I can put it in a ponytail on top of my head and still have a nice big puff! That's my next goal! That'll take about 6 or 7 inches of hair so hopefully I'll be there by end of year! Congratulations on meeting your 1st goal!! Way to go!!
smile.gif

Back