Hype Hair Satin Foam Rollers

DigitalRain

I used these last night for the first time and was pleased with them. They are foam rollers covered in satin. I dampened my hair with water, and rolled the ends with endpapers last night. My hair came out bouncy w/a slight dent that brushed right out. Not bad!!

I love these!
grin.gif

Where did you guys purchase these rollers? I am looking for some since I'm not using any heat on my hair. Thanks for the review.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
erica78 said:
Where did you guys purchase these rollers? I am looking for some since I'm not using any heat on my hair. Thanks for the review.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I got mine from K-Mart, but I've seen them at Wal-Mart too.

I love these rollers too I mainly use them after I wrap my hair to curl it without using heat and hair my turns out great.
I bought mine from Walmart.

I'm mad bcuz I just came back from Walmart and I've heard about these rollers for some time now!!!!

i love them!!! i got med small ones but i want all sizes...i use them when i want my twists to be curly instead of straight...they rock!!

[ QUOTE ]
I STILL can't find these rollers! I've been to Walmart and Target. I'm going to try and do a search on the net.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try Walgreens...thats where I found mine. Just ask someone if they carry them as well just to make sure you didnt overlook them. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back