Hydrothermal Naturals review & (challenge) by Growingbrown....

growingbrown

I am taking this time to give my own personal review of these products and doing a 1 month challenge or more with this product.....and your welcome to join!

Review: I purchased the SLS Free collection set. I used the entire set from washing with the SSL free shampoo, the moisture boosting conditioning treatment with the hair growth oil. I sat under the dryer for about 20 min. I rinsed, then applied the follicle mist to scalp and worked it into my scalp and down the shaft of my hair. I then used protein-balance leave-in conditioner followed by the daily moisturizing lotion then sealed with the hair growth oil. I then placed my hair under a shower cap for about 20 minutes to do some cooking..... I then began to section my hair and apply the botanical defining gel and two strand twist my hair.

The shampoo worked great! It got a good lather and with one wash, my hair and scalp felt clean and was clean. My hair didn't feel stripped at all. The conditioner ...... Well it was fantastic! It felt very moisturizing. It had a great slip that I never felt in a conditioner that I currently have. Before rinsing out my hair felt great and after rinsing my hair felt great, looked great and smelled great! The protein and moisture leave in seemed really thin when applying to my hair. I'm used to using kimmaytube leave in with Giovanni or AOHSR. As I started twisting my hair and it was drying..... My hair felt very balanced! Sorta and moisturized!

Back