Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein

Harina

I noticed that Mizani's Moisturfuse Moisturizing Conditioner has hydrolyzed wheat protein in it. Does this make the whole conditioner a protein conditioner? The instructions say to only leave it on for 3-5 minutes, like many of the protein conditioners I have used before. I was thinking of using the fantasia ic one minute reconstrutcor on my hair, followed by a moisturizing conditioner. would moisturfuse be okay, or would that be too much protein? :confused:

I think that Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is more of a "moisturizing" protein...ladies correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, wheat protein is a moisturizing protein. I use Moisturefuse and it's a REALLY GOOD moisturizing deep conditioner. I keep it on longer than the 3-5 minutes. More like 15-20 with heat and plastic cap. I especially love using it after my protein treatments. So, it should work well for you right after your reconstructor. Let us know how it goes for you.

Ok, thanks for the quick replies,ladies. And I'll try to post later in the week to see how the two products work out.

I know this is old, but I am curious as to whether having this product as an ingredient would be damaging. I know this ingredient is in the Fantasia IC gel, and I would like to use the gel to help style my "bun".

Does anyone know? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Back