Hydro Veil Deep Conditioning Leave-In Treatment. Any Takers?

IndianAngel22

I got these Samples at least 5 of them in my bag and saw there was a LOT of protein in it. Well my hair texture is kindof weak right now and needs a lot of re buidling, so after my cowash and sleep, I woke up today and my hair was kinda feeling like I should put something it it. I grabbed this hydro veil sample which came out almost like a paste. I mixed it in a spray bottle with water and when I sprayed it out it came out like a rich conditioner. I just put it in my hair and decided to leave it for a little and wash it out later just as a quick protein. It smells kindof like vicks vapo rub and tingles but I'm wondering if anyone else has tried it? I'm going to use up the rest of my samples probably and just keep putting it in my hair every once in a while. Who's tried this stuff or the sample packets? I'd really like to know. It looks like it has a lot of oils in it although it gives the scientific names.
This is the website if anyone wants to see. http://hydroveil-usa.com/main.swf. The girl's hair on the packets looks gorgeous

Ingredients on Packet:
WATER, MINERAL OIL, PETROLATUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SORBITAN, STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 60, PEG-40 STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEG 75, LANOLIN, LANOLIN, SALICYLIC ACID, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), KERATIN AMINO ACIDS, GLYCINE, ALANINE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL LYSINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SODIUM PCA, SORBITOL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, PROLINE, SERINE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, THREONINE, ARGININE, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM OIL, BETAINE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, MENTHONE GLYCERIN ACETAL, MENTHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLISOTHIAZLINONE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE

Last edited:
I used the sample packets and I liked it. It actually made my hair look and feel thicker.

Back