Hydratherma Naturals

Loves Harmony

Have anyone tried this line before? What do you like about the line? Anyone have a few samples to sell? Where could i find samples if i could purchase?

I have tried the Hydratherma Naturals line and it was OK. Please note that everyones hair is different - and this is how it worked for my hair.

1. Protein Balance Leave-in - My hair seems to love this stuff. My hair prefers moisture over protein (actually it doesn't like protein much at all) but I can use this every day and it keeps my hair in perfect balance all the time eliminating the need for harsh protein treatments. It's a staple and I love it.
  2. Daily Moisturizing Growth Lotion.
    I've heard some pretty good feedback regarding the growth lotion. I have it and it's just OK to me... Didn't make my hair soft like butter but it has good ingredients so I still use it to mix with my other stuff.
  3. Moisturizing Boosting Deep conditioner - It's OK. I got moisture from it but you may be able to find something better closer to home for less money. It was just OK for me.
  4. Follicle Invigorator It's good for shedding and keeps my new growth soft.
IMO, the line is "OK" but that's just my hair's opinion. Since everybody's hair is so different, maybe you should consider giving it a try.

Over time I learned that the line is just OK for my hair. It's good to have around if you are a product junky and like to have a lot of stuff but there are much better products out there that are closer to home that can be purchased and taken home the same day. I doubt you will ever find "everything" you hair likes in one product line.

If you do decide to purchase from HTN they have a cordless heating cap that you put in the microwave and wear around the house. You may want to pick one of those up... it works wonderfully while conditioning and isn't that expensive. It's well worth the money.

HTH

PS. The HTN delivery timing was good. I live in California and got my stuff within about 5 or 6 days. During this PJ journey I've found so many other products that my hair loves so much better.. so I may or may not reorder.

I used this Line for awhile. It was ok for me. Not great. But I give it a 5 out of 10. 10 being the best.

Moisture boost shampoo - very stripping. I had to mix it with oil to even finish the bottle.

Protein leave in---ok. Nothing to write home about. Didn't give me slip for detangling. Also didn't strengthen my hair.

Amino protein condish---loved it. Gives hair great slip

Follicle booster----I saw no change in shedding or growth

Daily growth lotion ---great ingredients. Should be used as a sealant for moisture as it's butter and oil based. Also has a heavenly scent.

These are the prods I used. It was a fail for my hair overall but I give it a 5 becuase the line has integrity, good ingredients for the most part, and good overall customer service.

Would I purchase again? No

For reference purposes let me note that I am a 3c fine fragile texlaxed head.

I use the Daily Moisturizing Growth Lotion....it's okay for my hair although sometimes I like to mix it with my NTM Silk Touch. It has awesome ingredients and I will probably repurchase.

I hate that stuff! I hated walking around smelling like cake batter. It was sticky and made my hair feel dry and greasy......

Daanng y'all!! Isn't the owner on here? :lachen: Y'all are ruthless!

I don't think anyone on here is being ruthless, just honest. There are some products people love that don't love them back (i.e. works for everybody else but not them). And then there are products that love an individual but doesn't love them back (works really well, but smells like dog vomit...Aphogee protein treatment? :barf: )

I purchased the daily moisturizing lotion and oil, and I hated it. It just didn't work for me. But recently I started using it to moisturize my hair and I sealed with the oil afterwards and oh my goodness, it was like magic to my hair. I think how you use the products and when you use them can make a difference. Instead of M&Sing with the lotion and oil in the daytime, I do it at night and my hair is SO soft and manageable in the morning. But that's how it works for me. I think you would have to play around with the products to see how it best works for YOUR hair. And even after that, it might not work with everyone's hair. Everything isn't made for everybody.

One thing I will say is their customer service is REALLY good. Had an issue and it was taken care of quicky.

Yes, the owner is on here, but I'm pretty sure she's been on LHCF long enough to not let any outrageous comments ruin her day. :look:

We gotta be honest with reviews, because OP is thinking of purchasing this. An although it may work for her, we want to give her our honest opinion so that she can make her decision.

Daanng y'all!! Isn't the owner on here? :lachen: Y'all are ruthless!

Hydratherma Naturals STANs here. Love, Love, Love their products.:2inlove:

Will be interesting to see the Growth Lotion in a "Jar".:look:

I currently have x2 12oz bottles in my Stash. :drunk:

Wonder how that will work?

Hmm.....I also have the Oil, the Protein Balance L-I and the Amino Protein DC'er.

Great Product Line. Excellent CS. Fast Shipping. Nothing but great things to say about this Company and this Line.:up:

Everything smells goodt too!:grin:

I wanted to love the Moisture Booster DC'er but the Citrus set my scalp on fiyah.

Performance was everything though.

Back