Hydratherma Naturals - Question for UK or European ladies

sometimes you might be lucky and the parcel will escape custom!!! but usually you will pay Vat @20% of the total value plus postage and £8 handling fees for parcel force!

hope this help you to estimate the cost!

be blessed

sometimes you might be lucky and the parcel will escape custom!!! but usually you will pay Vat @20% of the total value plus postage and £8 handling fees for parcel force!

hope this help you to estimate the cost!

be blessed

Cha! Forget that....:grin:. Only joking.

The only way it is worth ordering is to order the whole line as she will still only charge $30. Sigh.

Bublin I would suggest you avoid her 'moisture boosting' shampoo, it might as well have been a clarifying poo. Stripped stripped stripped. Smh

I must say I loved her follicle boosting spray and daily growth lotion. They smell absolutely yummy, and worked well. The protein leave-in condish seemed a little redundant to use along with the growth lotion, but that's just me.

^^^ thanks you for this. I guess i got a little carried away whilst i was looking at the website.

You should think about setting up a US mail account. They will give you a US address, you order your goods send them to this address then the company will forward the goods to you, it works out to be a bit cheaper. I've used myus.com previously.

Back